Graphics card update?

• I've got low fps in Dusseldorf with the Original trams 10 max 20 sometimes under 10 fps, with the GT6N, 20 to 35 fps I've set the settings low as possible but with some changes like for the mirror and close 3d trees. My cpu is an I5 6600K and as you can read inprevious post GTX 960 4GB. So is there something I could change in the settings or is my graphics card to bad? I'v got also low fps in Sonnenburg.

• I've got an GT 1030, with similar FPS on Dusseldorf. But I've got quite low graphics settings. So I'd think you could reduce your setting, my experience is that the 3D trees have quite a big impact on performanc. Or you can buy a better graphics card to play with better settings. ;)

• I've also seen a difference between night and day, at night I get a few more fps than when the sun shines at day. So I think I would drive at night.

• It may be the switched off shadows at night. You can manually disable shadows at daytime ;)

Janine Thanks for your solution. I've turned off the shadows and now I get the same fps at day & night.

And also thanks for implement the AI traffic in :lotus::sauber::thumbsup:

• Or can it be my monitor? Because I use Always a LED monitor, but I've installed an LCD monitor and it wwas a little bit more fps.

So would it maybe help to buy a very good LED monitor to get more fps?

A monitor with a low mprt would that help?

• Or can it be my monitor? Because I use Always a LED monitor, but I've installed an LCD monitor and it wwas a little bit more fps.

A monitor with a low mprt would that help?

The type of the display doesn’t matter, only the resolution.

LCD and LED screens are actually identical. The LED screens are actually just Marketing from the manufacturers, it's LCD screens that use LED light for the back-light instead of fluorescent lamps. That's gonna be so fun once we get Monitors that use MicroLEDs for the individual pixels.

And with my system, Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2070, 32 GB Ram, i dont get much more FPS then you. Though I do play in 4k, but it's just a matter of optimization of the engine, for which it is to early in the development. So i recommend just waiting before doing expensive upgrades. ^^

LCD and LED screens are actually identical. The LED screens are actually just Marketing from the manufacturers, it's LCD screens that use LED light for the back-light instead of fluorescent lamps. That's gonna be so fun once we get Monitors that use MicroLEDs for the individual pixels.

And with my system, Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2070, 32 GB Ram, i dont get much more FPS then you. Though I do play in 4k, but it's just a matter of optimization of the engine, for which it is to early in the development. So i recommend just waiting before doing expensive upgrades. ^^

Okay thanks for the information. I've maid the decision to wait with upgrade my pc and wait for the engine optimization. And drive with the lower settings isn't bad at all. It's a pleasure to drive with the tram and that's the most important for me.

Greetings ^^

• Thanks to the topic Performance Hilfe I take a look to the 3D settings of my graphics card and set them like Florian made the lexikon topic NVIDIA-Grafikkarte für LOTUS optimieren. Then I set my graphic settings in Lotus to balanced, put out the shadows. Then I did a testdrive in Düsseldorf and drive the whole route at night an day on a speed constantly above 45, to see what the map did with the loading of the textures. My FPS are most of the time around 20 (with a fall to 15) and with a few places that have a little longer loading time, it was flawless. I also made a testdrive on Sonnenburg V2 and did the same and drive with a little lower speed, everything was fine the textures are loading perfectly and the most are there when you drive to the next stop of the map (no longer loading times of threes and stops and cars). So now I think this is fine to drive, I will make a few more testdrives the next days and weeks and I will see of this is the same like I had now.

So I'm a happy :lotus: player now. Let's hope this will be forever :'D

Greetings

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav