Object rotation over X and Y axis

• I would like to ask this functinality to be added in near future, I think it's needed to give maps that little fine touches of detail currently almost impossible. (only by making it tilted in source files)

It's needed for example to pivot trafic ligths and signs at whip arms. Also the give maps nice details it highly nessecary, otherwise anyone building a map need to go over the whole chaging things after the maps already was (partly) finished.

Also it would be nice if X and Y rotation would work for attachpoints, the Z rotation setting for attachpoints already seems to work fine.

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• I just think it didn't deserve new topic.

Very nice this feature is now implemented.

One nice addition of it would be if the rotation angles of an attachpoint are copied over to the attaced object.

As an example, the attachpoint it definced with a 5 degree rotation, which even shows in the editor (:thumbsup:). But when i attach the bracket for a traffic light it doens't get this rotation and it need to be rotated manually. (the light itself offcourse can be rotated using the right menu function to copy other obects rotation).

Maybe it would also be nice if an object which get's attached auto copies the rotation of the "parent" object.

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jor[D]1 ()

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav