Controller axises: what axises are supported?

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I'm building a home made tram controller with an Arduino Leonardo (which is capable of showing as a game controller in windows).

My problem is that I cannot make the LOTUS recognize the axis's. I placed the GTN on the Diorama, opened the settings, "Controller axis", selected the proper variable and clicked on edit. But it never recognizes anything. It doesn't matter if I program the game controller to have X, Y, Rx, Ry, Throttle, Brake, Accelerator or even steering axis, the LOTUS doesn't recognize it.

I'm using an Arduino Joystick library, according to its git readme, the game controllers can be either:

Code
    1. JOYSTICK_TYPE_JOYSTICK or 0x04 - Joystick
    2. JOYSTICK_TYPE_GAMEPAD or 0x05 - Gamepad
    3. JOYSTICK_TYPE_MULTI_AXIS or 0x08 - Multi-axis Controller

I tried different settings, didn't make a change.

Here's a screenshot of the default windows game controller settings (yeah I know it's Hungarian, but it can be seen that the controller has plenty of working axises):

(On this picture there's X, Y, Throttle and Brake.)

I know that's kinda uncommon problem but it could help if someone posted a picture of his/her own settings what their used axises are named. Or maybe there's something I do wrong in the settings, I don't know.

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

Picture above, nothing else special, only two rows about what I did:

3:00:16 - Thread: 02D8 - Information: Start loading Options...

3:00:16 - Thread: 02D8 - Information: Finished loading options...

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Is it a performance issue? Probably not...

• I don't know what have changed, but suddenly it recognized it. Now I only have one "issue": the controller has to be connected to the PC BEFORE I start the LOTUS, otherwise it won't recognize it (so let's say if I start the LOTUS, and then plug in the controller, it won't work, though the windows joystick calibration says it works fine).

Also I know I should make a new thread about it, but: I'd like to mention, that every time I close LOTUS.exe (with the exit icon on top rigth ingame), it keeps running in the background. I can only shoot it off with the task manager.