GT8S/GT8SU bugs

• Hi Dusseldor team.

I have discovered some bugs. In GT8S and GT8SU there's a battery button bug on the dashboard. When i click the battery or (A) button it doesn't light up. The only button that lights up is the one that turns battery power unit off. When clicking one that turns the power unit on it that button doesn't light up.

Second bug i noticed is the indoor advertisement place or what ever it's called

You can see those holes on the edges.

The rollband on the display doesn't "roll" when changing the destination. It only appears without any animations.

And another bug i noticed is with wheel sounds. When going over rail crossings or junctions there's no sound of wheels going over them. The same goes with other vehicles in the addon. IDK If it's implemented yet or not but i saw videos on youtube that has these sounds. I don't have them.

OK these are the bugs i noticed.

• The rollband on the display doesn't "roll" when changing the destination. It only appears without any animations.

This is not a bug. This happens when you have low graphic settings set. Set them higher and try it again, this should fix that issue.

• Hi Dusseldor team.

I have discovered some bugs. In GT8S and GT8SU there's a battery button bug on the dashboard. When i click the battery or (A) button it doesn't light up. The only button that lights up is the one that turns battery power unit off. When clicking one that turns the power unit on it that button doesn't light up

Yeah, that is correct :) But it's not the battery, it's the Main Power Switch!

Second bug i noticed is the indoor advertisement place or what ever it's called

You can see those holes on the edges

Thank you, will be fixed with the next Patch!

The rollband on the display doesn't "roll" when changing the destination. It only appears without any animations.

And another bug i noticed is with wheel sounds. When going over rail crossings or junctions there's no sound of wheels going over them. The same goes with other vehicles in the addon. IDK If it's implemented yet or not but i saw videos on youtube that has these sounds. I don't have them.

OK these are the bugs i noticed.

The First issue is resolved when disabling "minimal effects" as Janine said.

The second issue is defined within the Map. The vehicles do play sounds on crossings and junctions. Try Diorama in Front of the Depot :)

WE WILL MAKE SIMULATION GREAT AGAIN.

Der GT8S schneidet Linksabbieger schweißfrei.

• Julian Hey sorry for bothering you. How do i enable those sounds on maps? Do i have to remove rails and put new ones again??

Hi,

you can change the rail quality in the properties window of a rail segment either to Froggy smooth or Froggy rough. Afterwards the sound will play, when you drive on the rail with the froggy rail quality.

Greets

• Julian

Hat das Label Behoben hinzugefügt
  • Julian

Hat das Thema geschlossen