Questions about bus routes

• Hi all,

I've two questions about the new patch...

First question: is it possible to create bus routes and timetables? If so, how?

Second question: does the "bus station" have the same function of the "bus stop cube" like in Omsi?

Thank you and Happy New Year

• First question: No, see the changelog. They'll definitely mention it there once this important functionality is available – you won't miss it.

Second question: Not exactly the same, but basically yes. You have to assign passenger area(s) to a bus station object so that waiting passengers know they can board a bus which stops at that station.

• I thought I missed something on the way due to problems that didn't allow me to keep up with the development of the simulator. Anyway thanks for the answer, even if it is not clear to me if the bus stations must be put at every bus stop and named in that sense (like in OMSI).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav