Problem with couplings

• Hi!

I would like to make a train with 3 cars.
    First option is every car is in its own .lob file.
    The Problems with this solution:
    - The couplings arent works good

As you can see the couplings arent stay on their rotation points. (Maybe a Bug?)

- Make the electronic cables is impossible. (I wrote an other threat about that: https://www.lotus-simulator.de/forum/index.php?thread/4282-brake-cables-between-two-cars/ )

The second Solution is that the whole 3 cars are in one .lob file.

All cars have 2 bogies and between the cars in real life there is a coupling.
    My question is, how can I animate the couplings? Are they levitating cars? Ok but i have to give 2 bogies to a levitating car, but the couplings arent in connection with bogies just with the body of the cars.
    Any Ideia or sulotion?

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • hmmmmm...

Well, I see the problem, but unfortunately, it cannot be solved yet. Later, it will be possible to add "real" couplings also between vehicle parts of one vehicle, but I believe, it will take some time, until we will add this feature...

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav