Map reservation bugged by my fault.

• Hi all!

Today I wanted to delete my map reservation but there's some problem.

What you need to know about the problem.

I made a map with my own account but later I edited the map with my team. So my reservation is assigned to my personal ID but the map is assigned to my Team ID. This is why now I'm unable to delete my reservation.

• If I login with Team: I can load the map but I can't see the reservation via Delete option in the menu or in the map editor!
    • If I login with my Personal ID: I can't load the map due to rights issue but I can see my reservation in the menu but I can't delete it because the program wants me to login with team!

And the circle is closed with this. (If u know what I mean under this.)

Any Admins/Moderators can fix this please? Ofc I can provide my map name and all IDs (Team, Personal, etc...).

Thanks and Stay Safe!

• Hey,

let me recall that. You created a map, saved it as public domain, opened it as team, saved it with new ids (from the team) and now can not delete your reservation with your own ID?

Besides you should be able to delete your personal reservation even without your map, you could tell me your private and team IDs and I will have a quick look.

• "You created a map, saved it as public domain, opened it as team, saved it with new ids (from the team) and now can not delete your reservation with your own ID?"

Nope.
    I was created a map with my own private ID. Later I logged in the Map Editor with my Team and I opened a map. I edited things and saved it with my Team!

...and now I can't open the map with my private login but I can see the reservation via the Delete menu and If I want to delete the Editor send me a message " ... " (I don't speak german but Google Translate said I can't delete the map and I need to login with my Team to do this.) But If I login with Team simply I can't see the reservation via the Delete menu. I never saved the map with public rights.
    I know this is very confusing but It's hard to explain.

Here's two example picture for the deleting.

PrivateID: 5748654

TeamID: 740015

• Now this looks like a bug to me...

As far as I see, there are 10 500 tiles ("Székesfehérvár"), reserved by your TeamID via your account. So you in the team should be able to delete them. I will have a deeper look.

Could you send me your map please? Use :pack: in the Map Editor after loading the map and send me the created ZIP file as well as the container of your map, if you already created one, which is located in your MyContent folder in the LOTUS directory. The container may be older, I just want to have a look into its header.

Edit: Send it in the private forum if you want: Private Unterhaltungen mit der Forenleitung

And you can upload it here: http://85.25.242.144/lotus/user_uploads/PilotaMatyi01/

• Thanks for sending. I had a look, from LOTUS side everything worked fine except for the reservation part. I will have a look on my own why this may have happened.

For your specific problem - I could offer to simply delete your tiles. So you are able to start from scratch. If I should do it, just tell me.

• For your specific problem - I could offer to simply delete your tiles. So you are able to start from scratch. If I should do it, just tell me.

This would be perfect! Thank you!

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav