Steam Regional Pricing (for DEV)

• Dear developer, you use Steam Regional Pricing system, why not use it honestly ? Rich countries cheaper by %50+ than poor countries. For example Georgia vs Russia vs Argentina

in Georgia, Gross domestic product (GDP) Total $46.05 billion, places in the list 112th. Per capita $12,409, places in the list 101th.

in Russia, Gross domestic product (GDP) Total $4.135 trillion, places in the list 6th. Per capita $28,184 places in the list 61th.

in Argentina Gross domestic product (GDP) Total $924.539 billion places in the list 28th. Per capita $20,370 places in the list 62th.

Average pension Georgia vs Russia vs Argentina

in Georgia $60

in Russia $210

in Argentina $150

Finally, in Georgia price of "LOTUS-Simulator" is $22.99 USD

in Russia price of "LOTUS-Simulator" is $12.54 USD

in Argentina price of "LOTUS-Simulator" is $6.04 USD

I hope, you revise price for region of Georgia.

• Hey, LOTUS costs ~50USD and is, except for EUR, converted by Steam automatically to every other supported currency.

I understand your point (I guess), but Sales are not planned to be offered during EA. The reason is, in short, that we do not want to encourage people to buy LOTUS during the EA because of a discount, but for other reasons, like the intention to take part in its development or influence the development or because of plans to create addons, etc.

So if you think the price is too high, wait until the EA is over and from this time we may take part in Sales events.

• Thank you, for quick feedback.

Hey, LOTUS costs ~50USD and is, except for EUR, converted by Steam automatically to every other supported currency.

Are you sure, about this ? I ask because, prices always change between other games, and between these countries. There were even times, when it was cheaper for my country, than for example for Russia. Plus I talked to Valve's support before, and they said something other. Also, I just recently spoke on a similar topic to others with a developer. He explained, that he could not change the price, since it did not come out 30 days from the release in STEAM.

P.S. I don't think the price is high. It's expensive for my country, for my pocket. If i lived in USA or EU I would pay more than $100.

I hope you don’t take this post as persistence. Thank you, and Good luck !

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav