Map Editor Problem

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I found an error that occurs in the map editor, when you try to recreate the terrain, the editor goes to 50% within a few seconds and then only 6% within an hour.

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

• Yes i use spline

If you want to continue using the PH37a rail and ties, please also replace the splines with polygons (it should be at least -0.195 below the top of the rail).

I just tested it and was able to reproduce a very similar behavior in the map editor when creating a two lane test track with splines on a blank map. Therefore, it's very likely that the error is caused by the use of the surface splines.

Now that I know about the problem, I'll take a closer look at it. Apart from that, I would recommend using polygons anyway, as these are usually much more versatile than a spline.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kira () aus folgendem Grund: some minor adjustments because I came across something that might explain the matter

• Marcel Kuhnt

I've tested a bit more and believe I've found a possible cause. The problem always occurs when a surface spline has been selected for the bedding in the rail properties.

The whole thing also occurs when using standard content. The example shown makes no sense at all, but the map editor obviously does not like this combination, since it takes an average of 3-5 minutes to calculate a 50m track on a new empty map (without a surface spline for bedding it only takes 10-20 seconds).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav