LoadingFromCapsule

• Hello, I get such an error when I try to enter the game with my bus

The game crashes immediately and doesn't even fully load.

Dateien

• logfile.ldl

(253,73 kB, 108 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von P.Wisnia ()

• Content Tool giving me error but still working:

• Please do the following:

- Move all your Containers from the "MyContent" in another directory outside of LOTUS

- Make a complete backup of your vehicle working directory

- Open the vehicle in the ContentTool. Check, if there are any textures missing or wrong.

- Go throug all materials and check out, if there are all textures set properly, so you can either read a texture name or "<empty". Everytime, one of the deleted texture was used, you will find an "empty"

If you found at least one "problem texture", then:

- Check all the problem textures of your bus, if they are in the correct format (Bitmap 24bit or DXT1, 3 or 5)

- Delete the *.ltx files of these textures in the export directory of your vehicle

- Open the vehicle again in ContentTool. Go through all materials using one of these textures and reimport the texture(s).

• I did so, no mistakes. I even re-uploaded the model and nothing helped, the problem still occurs.

• If the problem still occures, please try this:

- Make a backup of your bus

- Open it in the ContentTool and delete all meshs except one mesh (e.g. one outside mesh), save & pack and try it

If this does not help, please try the same, but "excepting" another mesh with completely different textures.

• The problem persists regardless of the mesh removed.

The possibility of debugging in the content tool would be nice.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav