Timetable got bugged?

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

Helo there!

This is a bit hard to explain. I created a perfectly working timetable in the 1.EA.087 Nightly Build version, then updated to the public version of LOTUS when it released (1.EA.090.) and the timetable got corrupted or idk. In game i am able to select every station, but neither has a direction

And after i made a few other Trips the stations are duplicated a few times, so one station appears 6 or 7 times and no one has a direction.

The timetable looks like this in the mapeditor:

Lines:

Tours:

And the traffic days:

Everything seems to be matching but not nothing works properly in-game. Can anyone help with that?

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

• Hi

Could you give us more information about the route?
    By the specification '?[T][B]?' it seems that the timetable tool can not clearly assign rail- or road vehicles to your route.This draws from the route over all the further following groups, such as lines, ways and trips.

Ja äh, hier irgendwas mit Dingen und so...

• Yes, the 2.
    In the screenshot I marked the protocol box. This displays errors and problems when creating a route.

It shows that a station can not be assigned to bus or train clearly.

Please check this station whether the assignment to bus or train is correct.

• Your link does not represent a direct connection between 2 stations. That is why the arrow directions are ambiguous.

In general, however, links should only be used if the automatic recognition of routes is not successful.

But as I said before, your problem is probably with a station. So it's best to check the station I marked first. Everything else is based on it and can lead to subsequent errors.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav