Wrong Tours in the map editor

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

Helo there! As i heard if in the tours the lines are red that means that there is a problem with them, but i couldn't figure it out what can be possibly the problem. There are no errors in routes, the lines are good as well, so sadly i can't find where the timetable is broken ^^°

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

I made screenshot every part of the timetable, i hope it helps.

• Hi!

Please hover in the tour view over one of the two trips which are connected with a (as long as possible) red line. Then you should can read the problem. ;-)

There is a major patch coming, which will fix a bug that may be related to your problem. :-)

• OK, the vehicle directions problems could be solved with the next patch. But the other problem seems to be a different station or track, which you should check.

• I succesfully maneged to fix every problem wich are according to tracks only the vehicle directions left.

But, one thing is in my mind. Am i have to do anything with that? Or what is it exactly? How does it work?

Is this causing the vehicle direction problems?

• Am i have to do anything with that? Or what is it exactly? How does it work?

Is this causing the vehicle direction problems?

Answer to the last question: Yes, because...

Answer to the other questions ;-) :

It says the direction, the vehicle/train may be placed at the first stop of that trip. ">" does mean, that LOTUS should place the train everytime in "positive" direction (e.g. for one-direction-vehicles) , "<" says, that LOTUS should place the train everytime in reverse direction (e.g. if a one-direction-vehicles must start in reverse direction, perhaps because it runs backwards to the entry station and reverses there to continue "in right direction" or something like that). "<>" does mean, that LOTUS place the vehicle randomly in reverse or "normal" direction, e.g. if it is a two-reverse-vehicle or -train.

This setting has an influence to the tour plan, because if the train ends e.g. in "reverse" direction, it cannot start the next trip in "right" direction - except if it reverses its driving direction.

• Thank you for that, but my trains are nevertheless going to wrong tracks, starting 3 HOURS before the planned starting (and 3 trains are going in the same way behind each other), reversing on the end station for no reason, not going in the service track, where they could turn back in the other direction, and so on. I couldn't figure it out these problems no matter how hard i searching for problems in trips or ways or anywhere, they are perfectly set, and in the game, it is a complete mess.:<

• Did you already check out, why there is this magenta line?:

Do you have anywhere a trip with missing or faulty properties? (E.g. way or time)

I deleted the magenta line and I literally checked everything that i could, but i haven't find any problems in the timetable. I even tried to change some settings but literally nothing changed in game.

The main problems are the following:

-The trains are never stops at any stop just slowing down, and nearly stop when the full train already leaved the platform, so only the last carriage is at the end of the platform.

-A few train spawns 3 hours before departure where they are not meant to be, because they are holding up the other trains

-Sometimes 2 or even 3 trains spawns in the same place and starts the same time and a very weird mashed train can be seen on the tracks..

-The shortened route trains can't go to the storage tracks (where they could turn back) for some reason, however they have the route for it.

(Sorry for the late reply i had work and school)

• I just read over this thread very quickly. However, my train encounters the same problems that @sziriusz12 listed:

It happens quite often, when my V-train is driving into the a specific direction (the station where I last observed it, it was positive direction), it stops halfway OUT of the platform (picture is attached) already. However, when it drives to the same platform in the opposite direction (in terms of train reverser state. The train is not coming from the other end of the station. Just the train is placed the other way around. Basically as if you ticked the option in the game settings that the train spawns the other way around) , it stops perfectly normal.

Sometimes it also decides to just slow down until almost 0 but then accelerating again, not coming to a stop at all at a platform.

It also happens that my train spawns "mushed" together with other trains, creating a weird optical spectacle.

Probably because of the same reason as the first problem I listed, some trains (again it depends whether they are moving into the positive or negative directon) don't drive all the way into storage tracks, blocking the switches in front of it.

I'm quiiiiiite sure that it has something to do with two-directional vehicles in general as I can't think of any way how it could be related to setting up something wrongly in the Map-Editor. But maybe I'm wrong there. I'm not sure whether they are relevant here, but here are the object settings of my train:

• Thank you, BELLA CIAO, for your experiences!

-A few train spawns 3 hours before departure where they are not meant to be, because they are holding up the other trains

Let's solve this problems first...

Please check out, which trips (trip departures) are spawning too early and check out, in which tours they are.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav