I need some help with polygons

• I'm trying out the editor, and I'm having trouble with getting polygons to work properly.

I've put two splines for sidewalks and two rails and a rectangle for the asphalt but the polygon displays kinda weirdly.

This is what I get:

Can anyone help me out a bit?

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Hi, please use the :refreshsel: button while the asphalt polygon is selected, this should refresh it. Some holes in polygons may remain, especially if it has an odd shape, in this case it helps to reduce the size of it. :thumbsup:

:MapEditor: Bremen Ost-West

:ContentTool: Siemens Avenio Bremen

:flag_ger::flag_gb:

• Hi, please use the :refreshsel: button while the asphalt polygon is selected, this should refresh it. Some holes in polygons may remain, especially if it has an odd shape, in this case it helps to reduce the size of it. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help me much.

While the polygon is selected it is displayed correctly but over everything else. I guess it's just a highlighting feature. But when I release the selection it returns to be as before. I've expanded my map quite a bit in the last few days, but few polygons are actually displaying correctly.

The part that was originally the problem is here:

As you can see, the polygons still don't look good.

• Not really... it is very tiny... I try to see how you've constructed your sidewalk exactly...

I'm sorry for the poor quality, but I had to reduce the resolution of the images because the forum puts limits on file sizes. I'll use a different format from now on. This is what the sidewalk looks like:

• Did you use the CTRL key while adjusting polygons? Normally you don't use that key when placing polygons. ?/

I see. I wanted to align them nicely with the road, but I guess that was not the way to go. I've repaved the entire road, and now it looks... acceptable. There are still two or three small spots that are missing but it's much better.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav