Issues With importing bus on Content Tool

• Recently i purchased Lotus simulator, i wanted to test the mesh that i made in order to make a mod for it. Whenever i try to import the model on the content tool it gives me an error where it says that the import is not possible because one object is partialy textured or untextured. I Double checked everything and it appears i dont miss anything, why does it do it to me?

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • I think you are using Blender 2.8/2.9, right? As far as I know, the export of objects in .x3d is faulty in the newer Blender versions. For now, you have to use Blender 2.79b or lower.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav