Manage the number of passengers per stop by hours and days

• Good evening,

I had the great opportunity to test the Content-Tools, out of curiosity I imported one of my objects already present on OMSI.

I found that the Content-Tools offers a maximum customization regarding the input and output of humans in the building / house, and leaves us the choice to customize them according to the days, the hours, by type of person (seniors , young, students etc ...)

I wanted to know if it was planned to have this same system, or at least something similar for each bus stop served by the line that will be playable on LOTUS?

It would be something really innovative and especially very realistic, I hope you thought to do it it would be great :D !

Thanks ;) !

♫ La vie c'est une très grosse course et va falloir être endurant ♫

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• I think they said the idea is that the amount of passengers at a stop depends on these settings of the buildings around it. That doesn't mean there won't be other things that influence it: timetables of the lines that service the stop would be an obvious one, or I could imagine special stops for school buses only used by childre.

• Indeed, you're right, maybe the buildings have some influence on the bus stops, however, on a fictitious map, we put only what we see so only the buildings that are next to the line . But the problem is some people who I thought that people walk at least 5 or 10 minutes to reach their stop, so LOTUS should ask the building much further in of empty tile ?

If developers can enlighten me on this?

Thanks ;)

♫ Ninho - Bavard

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AgoraS-114 ()

• But the problem is some people who I thought that people walk at least 5 or 10 minutes to reach their stop, so LOTUS should ask the building much further in of empty tile ?

Very good point! :-) We will solve it exactly that way, you did it in your screenshot! You just mark (how exactly, we have not decided yet) areas for "additional" passengers.

• Oh yeaah, you are awesome! Thank you, this will really allow a realism extremely pushed that I could not set it up on OMSI! Big thanks :sauber::thumbsup:

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Jau, also es geht darum, dass man, wenn die Gebäude den Fahrgast-Andrang steuern, das Problem hat, dass es auch Leute gibt, die von weiter weg herkommen, wo aber gar keine Gebäude platziert wurden. In diesem Fall kann man dann quasi aufs Gelände "malen", dass es da weiteren Verkehrsbedarf geben soll... oder Dummyboxen platzieren oder irgendsowas. So ist das geplant. :-)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav