Content Tool error - cannot import modell

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I remodelled a vehicle of mine, and try to import the new models, but I just can't.

I exported from blender with these settings

I import the model in CT, but this is what I got:

Depending on the model, I get about 20-110 error messages like that, after that the two normal pop-up windows (flat shading and axises). And then no model is imported. On the right I see a list of objects, but nothing is drawn (not even if I change between file menus nor model modes - LOD, normal). Even if I try to save I can't.

It doesn't matter if I try to import models to an absolutely new project (lob file) or an old one. Even if I exported a few polys of the model, I cannot import that...

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
    Here's the content tool logfile...which says absolutely the same thing, as the non-informative error message. Maybe you can see anything in it (thread for example), but I ddidn't get closer to the error.

• Hmm, I would swear I used the settings above until now, but with switched-off triangulating it really helped. I guess it's been to long ago I converted models... :'D

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav