How to select a timetable in single player from the start location?

• Hello all,

Very new at this sim, took the plunge to get it and am a bit lost at the moment in figuring things out!

How do you actually select a route, I chose the start point at Alexanderplatz as you can see:

So I decide to try and start a route, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, the first part doesn't make much sense to me:

So I'm at Alexanderplatz. The first column on the left say's First Stop Eberswalder Str...is that first stop as in that's the next stop, or the starting point? I'd have thought it meant starting point, but then there is no Alexanderplatz in that list. Then it say's direction so Hackescher Markt I get that means the destination. How does the first column on the left work and how would I start an M1 Hackescher Markt route from Alexanderplatz?

Any help appreciated!!

James.

• Hi!

Well, at the left colomn, you decide where to start your tour, e.g. Hackescher Markt. For that purpose, you should select one of the fitting entry points.

Otherwise it is possible, that you will find entrypoints, which are not part of a route, e.g. Alexanderplatz (Tram). But in this special case, you are able to enter into the "roundabout" of the Hackescher Markt, where you can start the line M1.

However - in general, there may exist entrypoints, where you cannot start any route.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav