Scripting: Does anyone know how to use "Number" vehicle constant from the new vehicle menu?

• Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use the ingame vehicle number constant, which is in the menu (if you want to place a new vehicle, below the Repaints option there's the car number) but I can't figure it out how to catch it. In the Vehicle constants lexicon article it mentions that you can use it for example with car numbers, and in the GTN6 it sure works...but I don't know which name it is. You see, you have to add a name for it (and the variable you are using), but no article mentions as far as I know, which name I should add to use THAT variable.

Does anyone have a clue?

• Bzmot332

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Does anyone know how to use "Number" vehicle constant from the new vehicle menu?“ zu „Scripting: Does anyone know how to use "Number" vehicle constant from the new vehicle menu?“ geändert.
  • Do you want to use it in a bus or a train? I'm not sure, if I'm the only one with that behavior, but within scripts of busses, the usage of vehicle number is currently not working. But anyway, in trains (or theoretically also in busses) you can use the vehicle number with the variable veh_number. You can currently only find this variable in the German lexicon article System-Scriptvariablen und -Events, I couldn't find it in the English version of the article named System Scripting Variables and Events, they probably just forgot to update the English article.

Edit: Oops, Teneberus was faster. :giggle:

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav