Very laggy game - Intel HD 620 Graphics

• 1. Please explain your experience with the performance of LOTUS:

Lowered the graphics to "Best performance" and disabled VSync but the game is very laggy and freezes a lot. In older versions of Lotus the game wasn't laggy and I could play it normally but now it's a bunch of lag. I don't really care if the loading takes much or not but I just want to play it. Looking forward to buy Düsseldorf 1981 add-on if I can play the game normally.

2. Please tell us your system information:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit) : Windows 10 Home 64 bits.
    • Processor : Intel i3 7100U
    • Processor cores : 2 cores
    • RAM : 4 GB
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD) : HDD
    • Desktop or Notebook? Notebook.
    • Name of your graphics card : Intel HD 620
    • Graphics memory : Depends on system's RAM.
    • GPU clock rate 2.4 GHz
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile) Version 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.2125
  • Impossible to play on this setup.

Every setup is struggling, but your setup is very low. LOTUS needs much more power.

Grüße

EGIS

Send Logfiles and Screenshots!

Ironie und Humor seit 25 Jahren!

OMSI 5 ftw!

• I have the same problem with my laptop (which has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050), but is it normal that in the Berlin map everything flickers? Both buildings and streets and some vehicles.

Thanks for the answers in advance

Edit. I have the same problem in Diorama sometimes

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav