In game continuous flickering

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

Good morning,

I'm having a problem with the simulator, in every map every building and road flickers (showing me tree roots and such), including streetcars and cars ahead of me (and which are sometimes displayed in a strange multicolored wire network, I don't know what it's called). The flickering never disappears, both in dioramas and in Berlin, and I was wondering if it was related to my pc as I would like to buy the Dusseldorf addon as well.

I have this problem in normal and nightlybuilds version too.

Thank you very much for your assistance and patience on game development,

F.

PS. My pc has a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU, a 16,0 GB RAM with Windows 11 Home OS 64 bit, and a Geforce GTX 1050 4GB graphic card.

The game is installed in a SSD drive, the OS is fully ok (sfc control and other done), and all the driver are updated to the latest stable version.

I cannot add the logfile because the problem appears all the time.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav