Map editor error appears randomly after switching from 2D to 3D

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

Hello everyone! I decided to return to Lotus after a long time of not using it and decided to use the editor. The issue i have appears randomly after i save splines i placed. After that i switch from 2D to 3D and then this error appears

It appears not further than the spot i started placing first splines and objects. After clicking OK nothing happens i can continue placing splines and objects but after i close the editor and open it again either polygons are half visible half ininvisible until i click on them (they become invisible after i stop highlighting them) or splines are invisible (same thing happens) or both splines and polygons are invisible until i highlight them. Sometimes after running the editor after closing that error window everything is fine splines are there without bugging out (becoming half invisible) I have to delete them in order for them to fix this but sometimes that same bug appears and it's getting frustrating at this point. Here's the picture that explains better

When highlighted like this they appear visible just like after placing them to edit length and radius

I hope you can see what i mean. This happens sometimes only for splines, sometimes only for the road markings such as lines, sometimes only for polygons and sometimes for splines, road markings and polygons at the same time. Refreshing option doesn't fix this at all. I didn't see anything in the log file for the editor but i will post it here anyways. I wanted to post this few days ago but i was busy with my job. I hope you can fix this or write to me and explain to me what i am doing wrong. Thank you in advance

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

Here's my log file

https://drive.google.com/file/…_V2X3/view?usp=share_link

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav