Berlin Underground Map

• Is there still being worked on a Berlin underground map? Last year tunnels were added, but then the next patch was about articulated busses...

There are some screenshots of Berlin subway vehicles here in the forum, but apart from that there arent any further news or informations about the Berlin subway/underground. Is there still being worked on or are the developers currently foccused on other topics like busses? Its sad that there are basically no news about the Berlin subway and also there was no update for the M1 Tram line. It Will there also be a "S-Bahn" (suburban train) route? Since there is a S-Bahn train visable in one of the loading screen images.

It would be nice if there would be some informations about the Berlin map and the subway/underground routes.

• Its sad that there are basically no news about the Berlin subway

If someone writes something like this, then his/her research was not good enough. In fact there is a good amount spread around this topic.

Marcel posted this in the forums: LOTUS-Simulator - Blender Screenshots

Marcel posted as I mentioned various pictures on Instagram

Additional it is only a timespan of 4 months from the last "bigger" patch. So why are the expections so high that now something new is ready? The last patches also took around 5-7 months
    As we already know the development of LOTUS is not the fastest. But asking for an status and expect to get every week some updates are the real unnessary thing here.

And I am tired of this shit. But maybe its better if we left the questions unanswered. And yes, next time I will read this and let it unanswered before I am spreading a toxic answer.

Thanks for your feedback, I try to change my behavior in the future, really.

Grüße

EGIS

Send Logfiles and Screenshots!

Ironie und Humor seit 25 Jahren!

• Now there is a Budapest Metro map in the workshop, at least there is now some kind of underground map wich you can try out until the Berlin subway is released.

• Is there any new progres/update on the Berlin Underground map? Almost 6 months have passed since the last post was made here. Also on the Instagram page (@marcelqnt84) the last screenshot of the underground map was posted 4 months ago.

Lets look at the few informations that were posted

I can only guess how far the development state of the map and vehicles is, but the last screenshot showed a tunnel section and also a part of the subway-train cab. So maybe the trains are already driveable? There are 2 train models, the "G train" and "F79 train".

The model of the "G train" looks almost finished (from the outside) and the "F79 train" too.

For almost 4 months there was nothing new on the underground map or vehicles, so its not easy to estimate how far the development acutally is.

Im now guessing (based on the informations/screenshots that have been posted)

trains:

F79

3d-model (outside complete, passenger and drivers cabin we dont know)

sounds, scripts, animations etc. (no informations available about this since there arent any videos showing the trains driving)

The train model was imported in the game (screenshots)

G (Giesela)

3d-model: (outside complete, passenger cabin looks also pretty far, drivers cabin we dont know)

sounds, scripts, animations etc. (no informations available about this)

The train model was imported in the game (screenshots)

map/route:

3d-models/assets: A couple of station models look pretty far and more are being build. So there is something happenig here.

map: Some tunnel sections and stations are already ingame/build. But its unclear how much of the map was already build. The screenshots just show small sections and its also unclear how far the signals etc. are.

There is no overview what map parts are already build and how far it is.

We also dont know when this map and vehicles are going to be released and if only a part (like the M1) is being released first. Its so much unclear and you can only guess what happens next. Also if or when there will be new updates is not clear.

Its just sad, because the subway (and M1-Tram) is some of the reasons why ive bought Lotus. Also it was advertised as one of the main features. So why arent there more informations? maybe make videos that show the trains in detail? Or a overview that shows what parts of the map are ready?

• I've given up on LOTUS a long time ago. Maybe one day I will be positively surprised and the simulator is released as promised.

I even deleted the bookmark for the forums. Only reason I'm here now is because I saw it was an update on Steam.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav