LOTUS doesn't boot up!

• Hello, i've had a problem with the game about 10 minutes back, game refuses to boot up!

It's completes the rectangular loading screen, then my screen goes black for about 2-3 seconds and AMD alerts me that it's a driver timeout. I've tried 64 and 32-bit version and i've updated my driver too but the results are same. I've created a thread about this in Steam but since i've realised that this is the place to contact with developers, now i am typing this to here too. (a German thread also on the Steam forum says the exact same thing)

(Sorry, I don't know how to get a logfile or a debug file)

• Is this going to be a temporary fix? Because to be honest having an up-to-date driver is literally better for any other game and application on my computer.

• Is this going to be a temporary fix? Because to be honest having an up-to-date driver is literally better for any other game and application on my computer.

Things will probably change when LOTUS finally gets the DirectX update, then you won't need to deal with OpenGL anymore that causes the problem.

I assume it‘s temporary until LOTUS gets DirectX support (which we hopefully get soon)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav