Dual monitor support

• How does is work exactly in Lotus? Does it expand the view from the center monitor, so you can see your right mirror, or does it center the extended view across the monitors? Thanks.

I’m wondering the same thing because I get rencently a dual monitor but it’s useless in LOTUS (because I’m noob or because It’s not activated?:giggle:)

• Dual monitor is currently not officially supported. There are - currently not tested by us - ways to get the feature by using the windowed fullscreen mode... BUt as I said, not yet tested it.

Since it costs some time to implement that feature natively to LOTUS, it may be that it comes a lot later than "soon". :/ Sorry.

• Well, I'm pretty sure you know it's usually done using something like Nvidia surround, to make one big screen. ETS2 has this (but you have to dig it up on Steam forums) and it's perfect. The way it works is exlained here and here, maybe you'll get inpiration from it.

In any case, thank you!

• Yea, you should be able to use NVIDIA Surround, providing the fullscreen has been implemented correctly. Its the same premise for more than 2 monitors too. I believe on AMD its called eyefinity, which is basically NVIDIA surround.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav