Posts by Marvin_0

I've had the exact same behavior some time ago, also only happening when a NormalMap was applied. Tangent info was applied before ofcourse.

Unfortunately i do not know how (or if) i solved it. It took me some time. I think i changed the way how i exportet the Maps, (nvidia exporter, intel, etc) and also their format.

Maybe you could give it a try. I remember that it was really annoying, cause i had to try several things, and could not exactly tell where this weird behavior came from.

So you want to use both monitors as a single one, but with a custom View/Camera Position?

Thats not Possible at the Moment, cause all Views are fixed. You can only Pan the Camera around, but can not change the Camera Position in the View.

You have to set your Monitor Settings from Span (makes two sepearate monitors to one big Monitor) to Seperate and individual Monitors. (Windows or Graphic Card Control Center)

Then Lotus will Run on your Main Monitor only.

Your Textures do not have MipMaps, which are essential for displaying the textures with lower resolutions. Add MipMaps to your DDS Files, and everything should be fine :)

With the recent update the Settings for Texture Resolution got lowered a bit as default. Thats why this seems to occour out of nowhere, because your DDS Textures allow only to be displayed correct at their native resolution (highest Texture quality setting).

I've not installed your Objects yet, but what i have seen on your screenshots so far, your Houses are really nice modelled and textured.
    So thanks for your work and effort, and for sharing this with us!

Good idea. I would suggest to toggle between these modes (Normal with regular Mouse Cursor and primary Mouse Control, or the Mouseview Option) via shortcut (like ö in Omsi) and to have a little white dot in the center of the screen which will be the active area/spot for mouse interaction as used in other games with this type of Mouse control.

These are the Values:

612-nacht-alpha-vorlage-png
    iam not Sure if the exist in english somewhere

Wohnungen = Apartements
    Die ganze Nacht = Whole Night

Gewerbe = Industry
    Schulen = schools
    Gastronomie = gastronomy

Sehr spät auf = very late awake

Sehr früh auf = very early awake
    and so on...