Posts by Sebast

Hey, just a quick note from my part. I don't speak German, nor English very good, since I learned French since I was small. But I think using Google Translate from German to English is a pretty good option, and I don't think it's a big problem if someone responds in English to a German post. I like however the direction that the users took, and translated the topics to English as well, it's really useful. We won't be able to make every thread available in both (or more) languages, as it's too much for some people , like elder ones, and yes, as said, the market has a big role in game and forum languages, I would love to see French or Hungarian as well, but the community and need isn't big enough to have it on the forum, so please don't have too many needs, the fact, that efforts have been made is already amazing, thanks all! :)

Here is the result of the benchmark program, I don't know if it helps a lot, I'm not used to benchmarking and these programs. ^^° The performance problem started when I opened Lotus after the driver update (version 451.30).

Yes, I used the "balanced" settings before, but I turned them lower if it was just this the problem, but no. Here are the results, all the other graphs were completely empty.

Hi all. I tested out the humans just after the update, and everything was fine. But one or two weeks later, when I updated all the drivers and subscribed to Werheim, the performance fell, and since then, I have 10-15 FPS in the main menu and in-game as well, no matter the graphics. Now I reinstalled the game and unsubscribed from everything in the workshop, so I have the two modules and Düsseldorf in the game. I know that LOTUS is still EA, but this is quite annoying, as I can't play at all, and can't test my map I'm working on.

My PC:
    System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    CPU: Intel i7-2600 3.4Ghz, 4 cores
    RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, 1290 Mhz
    It's a desktop and LOTUS runs on an HDD.

I joined my current options, before it was on balanced, and the logfile.

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

logfile.txt LOTUSoptions.txt

Hi!

First of all, thank you for the addon, it's really nice, and I like it a lot. I tried the GT8SU and the B80D, and they are fantastic. The performance was a bit worse than I thought with the GT8SU, around 11-15FPS, and around 20-23FPS with the B80D, but I'll go through my settings. However, between Opernhaus and Jan-Wellem-Platz the AI bugged a bit, and at Rheinbahnhaus when I turned back, the AI passed through the second GT8SU, but I didn't take a screenshot, sorry. Thanks for this good DLC, I enjoy driving on these rails.

The AI at JWP is bugged in each other,

Greetings,
    Sebast