Beiträge von Gazz292

Hye there BVGer,

I know you have sold your FAP now, but i was wondering if you ever got that Dreiha heating controller working?

i have finally managed to get one myself, i've de-soldered the 2 ribbon cables from the main pcb so i have just the front panel, and i've managed to work out most of the led's connections (i can trigger each one individually except for the 2 in the 'Heat increase and decrease' buttons... i've never seen one of these controllers working in a bus, so i am unsure if they should light up when pressed or not,

I know Pulle's forum had wiring diagrams and arduino code for these controllers, but i never managed to download them before it went offline,

I can illuminate the whole panel... i have one dead surface mount led, and the backlights are in series strings and need 24 volts to light them all up.

but the switches seem to be a matrix that i haven't figured out yet,

As a last resort i can cut PCB traces and add wires directly to the led's and switches, but if someone's figured this out without having to do that, i'd love to know the details.

hey there,

My progress on my NG272 drivers workplace stalled last year,

i was working on making a slightly smaller HPW MAS-3 IBIS that was 3D printed, and used a LCD that is cheap and easy to get... so anyone else could replicate it.

with a lot of help from people on the arduino forum i got the LCD working how i wanted, i had designed the front case of the IBIS, and next i needed to sort out the switches that sat behind the front panel.

Then my bipolar sort of flipped and i was stuck in a depressive state until about november.

This year i have been making 3D printed train driving levers, as i also like to play on train simulator 2022 and TSW2... and eventually zusi.

i am about 3/4 of the way through that project (to have a portable, 62.5% scale, train driving console for German trains... with changeable notch wheels to match the levers positions in the train driving sims)

So when i have finished that, my omsi cab is going to get all my attention, and i really want to get it finished this year.

Hello Frank, and Lars,

Found you again at last :)

I had to take a break from building my omsi FAP... a break of 5 years!!! the reason: i messed up life really bad, i had a couple of suicide attempts as a result, but i'm through the other side now, and i am working hard to fix the things i messed in life,

I recently built a new shed and have a room in it for my bus simulator, which i am re-building as the entire drivers section from a bus, no more dashboard sitting on my computer desk in the living room or me :)

I know that the lotus version of komsi will be amazing, your work really helped so many people get much much more out of omsi, and i am sure bus scrapyards made lots of money selling old dashboards to us.