Posts by EUcreepemineCZ

Hi, I have some issue. I have "little" bad computer (Intel Pentium J2900 4x2.41GHz, 4GB of RAM, nVidia GeForce GT800A, Windows 8.1). And my problem: if I stand on place (starting tram or on place normal), game is OK, but if I start way by tram, game is lagging (fps dropping from ~20-30fps to 1 fps once a few seconds).

Thanks for help :)

I try describe, now I'm on another computer, and here it working. Problem is, that in game I have lags (but this computer I think is better).

Tomorrow or later today I try it on the ocomputer with problems and take screenshot.

1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

If I want to select another tram (from workshop) or in maps map Pokus, I can open combo but I can't select, only see, what items are there.

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

no

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit): Windows 7 64-bit
    • Processor clock rate: 2.2GHz
    • Processor cores: 2
    • RAM: 4GB
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD): HDD
    • Desktop or Notebook: Notebook
    • Name of your graphics card: nVidia GeForce G102M
    • Graphics memory: 2031MB
    • GPU clock rate: IDK
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): nothing about opengl there now

Hi,

will be in the game anything like if you bus driver and any bus go next to you on second site, sou they show hands on the other?

Sorry, I don't know, how to say in english, I'm bad in english (I'm Czech).

In netherlands we do it too. Love to see this feuture in LOTUS!

I love to see it in LOTUS too. But I can't do review of game now, because I will have it on Christmas or later.

Hi,

will be in the game anything like if you bus driver and any bus go next to you on second site, sou they show hands on the other?

Sorry, I don't know, how to say in english, I'm bad in english (I'm Czech).

We thought about some kind of player statistics that take this into account. A balance between schedule and a kind behaviour will be the goal. BUT-T-T-T-T it's not yet in the game and you will have to have a look at it and evaluate.

Ok. I hope that I get it on Christmas (because we have problems with money, so ... :( )