OZMT team projects.

• DomTrain's vehicle he posted a screenshot of, will be a part of his upcoming payware addon, containing both routes and vehicles.

• No, I changed my mind, because it's too complicated for me as a teenager to deal with all the laws. I'll make it via donations and hope that people enjoying my extensive work are willing to support it a little bit. :)

• Honestly, many people ask me about paid content from OZMT. To some extent, yes, it would make sense and earn some money, even though I am now officially and nowhere else working. But in fact, I want a lot of people to know about OZMT and use my work for free. All that I specifically do according to my plan is 100% free work and I myself want to ride a simulator on my models. Yes, I'm waiting for the moment when it will be possible to skate on multiplayer.

Besides, for my part only models. If there were money now, I would thank the user Kira, who really thanks for the help with the script.

• Here such a question came out, although it is still too early, but you need to ask. If suddenly it is not clear, the original text will be in the spoiler.

In fact, the main line of OZMT-10 models is already close to completion, it remains only to make OZMT-13 and already correct the little things for the script.

In this regard, the question:

Do we have to do all 11 models for a common European standard (the signature language on the instruments is English and the trolley track width is 1435 mm (for narrow gauge systems 1000 mm)) or for each country / city do we have a specific model?

So, of course, your wishes will also be taken into account, perhaps there will even be modifications for a particular city or country.

Under 1000 mm - I can say for sure which model is still in question (this is all due to the correct creation and animation of the cart in the low floor area). These are OZMT-12, OZMT-13, OZMT-16M, OZMT-17M and OZMT-18M. If we find a solution, then everything will be great.

Full low-floor trams based on OZMT-10 will be possible, but not now and not all 11 models.

• I know that in Russia and Ukraine some cities have narrow tracks and trams have narrow axle's (Common trams are Tatra T3 and KT4. That's called axle conversion) but some cities in europe have wide tracks like for example 1435 ( for example your Test map and axle's of OZMT's are 1435 meters wide.) But there's a problem. Some tracks in Europe are less than 1435 for example 1400 meters some are 1300 and some in between. But i doubt people will make maps for LOTUS with those kind of tracks. But axle conversion doesn't always work with every tram. Some trams don't allow axle conversion for example some of your OZMT trams don't allow axle's with different width because of their characteristics. I recommend you to make European versions of models you can do. If other models can't have different axle width than don't do them. Unless if you have time and patience to rework some of your models so that you can do different axle width and turn radius.

• I can add in a separate modification. In addition, OZMT-12/OZMT-13, OZMT-17M/OZMT-18M can also be 5 and 7 sectional.

• In my opinion, you don't need to make city-specific modifications of all models, the most necessary things are 1435mm bogies / carts and English labelling of the cab controls for all.

• for example your Test map and axle's of OZMT's are 1435 meters wide.

By the way, I did not understand why so much. Although the paths themselves laid 1520 mm.

I know that in Russia and Ukraine some cities have narrow tracks and trams have narrow axle's (Common trams are Tatra T3 and KT4.

We have for 1435 and 1000 mm its own modification. That is, the letter index is added.

karadamir , Could you maybe add 5 Section and 7 Section Versions of the OZMT 19; similar to the Siemens Combino?

By the way, the question is this. If there is a 5 and 7 sectional option, then it should be done completely low-floor or partially left?

In my opinion, you don't need to make city-specific modifications of all models, the most necessary things are 1435mm bogies / carts and English labelling of the cab controls for all.

That's why I asked the question how it is better for everyone to make an "export version".

• karadamir , Passage low floor, maybe some gradients before and after the axles, seats maybe mounted on small podiums in the axles area.

Does the OZMT 19 have conventional axles (1st.Left-1st.Right...) or are the Wheels on one side connected with each other(1st.Right-2nd.Right...)?

• flexity_5021

So far, just at the moment there are no carts under 100% low floor, but it may be coming soon. Basically, I understood you.

• We are pleased to announce that we have completed the main work on the line OZMT-10. All major models are ready, it remains to complete and convert the little things into LOTUS.

After completion of the work on the ruler, we will move to the special equipment from OZMT based on BGT.

• Player1990Ge

I understand that we are talking about the number of sections?

In the general line, rather not, but it will be possible to modify on the basis of OZMT-19 and OZMT-19D.