marcel0110, I wrote in the description that control the car using the keyboard:
"Control the car using the keys on the keyboard.
Gas / Stroke - Q (s)
Brake - Z (i)
Zero (neutral) position - A (f)
Reverse position change (forward or backward) - W (c) and S (s)."
Holms96, Yes, all right, write. I divided your opinion into points, I will answer as follows:
1) Yes, I agree that they are deployed in another direction. This is all due to the fact that such a situation in the TPC (treins) is considered to be correct, but in LOTUS the carriage is rotated by 180 degrees. Closer to the full release, this will be fixed.
2) Yes, the wheelsets do not rotate, too, everything will be closer to the release.
3) Is it possible to take a screenshot that is associated with a note about the harmonica of OZMT-18M?
4) You can also a screenshot of the magnetic brake OZMT-10? Just want to understand why you have no texture.
5) The signals of brake lights and other lighting will be configured. It has not yet come to the study and testing of this function.
6) Well, fix the camera. For the time being, I myself do not understand how best to set up a camera in the cabin and how to fix it so that I do not leave when turning.
7) This control panel is temporary and now we are developing a new control panel. And for each model we will write our own script.
8 ) There will be sounds, but we would also be satisfied with the sounds from the GT6N. In fact, all the asynchronous speakers have the same sound, but each electronics squeak differently.
9) I have already tried to offer the design of these models to Russian manufacturers several times, but they refused...
If there are more suggestions, we are ready to hear.
Also ready to hear ideas and suggestions on how to make a better control panel. I would like something in between Russian and European models.