Dutch Street Objects

• In this thread I will show the work on various projects contianing dutch street objects.

There will be different Dutch themed objects packs released which complement each other to give your road network a Dutch look.

Please feel free to make proposals and suggestions for this pack.

For now the following packs are planned:

- RVV1990 Sign pack v0.9 - released

- RVV1966 Signs addon - wip

- Direction Signs - wip

- Street furniture - wip

- Road markings - wip

- Dutch street font - wip

- Trafffic lights - wip

Some screens of parts of the project

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jor[D]1 ()

• Got the poles exported today. The signs are now made stackable. The top one you attacht to pole, and then attach every other sign beneath it for perfect fit.

Also fixed my earlier round sign model and baked many new textures.

Just a small portion of the work shown:

Currently developing:

• Little overview of the first 2 series (A & B) of signs which are done in size class I. This basicly means most 3d work is finised and only things left are to render many textures or some simple scaling of the 3d to fit other sizes.

The first release will contain most of the signs from RVV1990 in size class I. Later releases will then have the aditional size, O, II & III

Some signs (mostly red/white ones) will also feature a 2013 version, when an extra white edge was added.

Currently developing:

• Found some more time to work on this project.

Worked one Series D and E. Except a few signs which require a modified 3d model or textexture all in this series are finished.

Where applicable in series C both a version of 1990 design and 2013 design is inlcuded.

And a little detail shot of the rear, the screen in first post is little outdated.

Currently developing:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jor[D]1 ()

• Series E is now mostly completed, except 2 odd sized ones, which are planned do be done with another batch of the same size.

Also Finished series D with the 2 missing ones (right and left arrow on blue)

The menu in the map editor is getting nice and cluttered already ?/ And I'm only at about th ehalf of the normal verions... Then Different size versions and special versions for certain applications have to follow also..

Progress for V1.0:

Series A: 100%

Series B: 100%

Series C: 85%

Series D: 100%

Series E: 99%

Series F: 10%

Series G: 5%

Series J: 10%

Series K: 0%

Series L: 5%

Currently developing:

• Type of project: Objects

Name of project: Duthc Street Objects

Involved persons: Jor[D]1

Details: Various collections of objects

Now that the basic verions of the roadsigns is completed, I like ot share som other projects in WIP.

There will be different Dutch themed objects packs released whcihc complement each other to give your road network a dutch look.

This thread I will show you WIP pictures and may be used by you to do suggestions for objects.

For now the following packs will be made:

- RVV1990 Sign pack v0.9 - released

- RVV1966 Signs addon - wip

- Direction Signs - wip

- Street furniture - wip

- Road markings - wip

- Dutch street font - wip

- Trafffic lights - wip

Some screens of parts of the project

Currently developing:

• jor[D]1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Dutch Street Signs“ zu „Dutch Street Objects“ geändert.
  • Belgian signs are currently not planned, there are plenty Dutch to do.

I looks into the source materials for belgium, they are there so it isn't impossible. (If someone is doing a belgian map and can show some real progress towards a release I might be willing to cooperate on making this.)

Currently developing:

• Found time to create some more signs.

Hope to get an update out this weekend, the basic set of sings is getting pretty complete now.

Mostly signs left which require me to develop the text textures.

Currently developing:

• Although not many posts here. Those in the lotus discord will have seen occasional screenshots of parts of this project. Signs, fonts, busstops etc are all still in active development.

In this post I want to introduce the Dutch Traffic lights part of the set.

The pack will contain various masts and trafficlights according dutch standards.

First model to be included will be the nederland-haarlem/vialis Classic model.

The lights themself are non-modular, because in real the variety of options is small and this amke them easier and faster to place.

The poles and mast to place them on will be made modular.

The scripting of the lights also allows for german and other setups, same to the lotus default lights.

Pedestrain lights are red, or green. Where yellow settings make the green light flash.

I'm looking for a few poeple to test them, for some feed back. If you want to try these (for your map) write me a pm.

Currently developing:

• Has been some long time ago I last worked on some objects for Lotus.

No clue if anybody is interested in dutch objects, but I felt in the mood to start making some road markings after finding offical sources regarding sizing.

Started with the arrows.

Long arrows for roads with speeds of 70kph and more:

End of lane and "wrong way" arrow.

Arrows for turbo roundabouts:

Currently developing: