New English file not uploaded!

• Hey,

You said on the Official Announcements forum :

Zitat

- Language: Changed language text of "Editor.Main.Coolbar.edDeltaZ.hint"

- Language: New entries!

But the English ZIP file is still in version 0914 (which was released before the EA.009).

Did you put the new one somewhere?

Thanks!

• Errrm the new file was part of the update, as always. Maybe the update was not complete? Please let Steam check your local files at first.

• Errrm the new file was part of the update, as always. Maybe the update was not complete? Please let Steam check your local files at first.

Nope, my update is finished ^^

But, You (or Marcel) said me to add new entries to just click on the button "New Entries from another language", but I need the source file :D

Oh! It's in OpenSource folder, then "LanguageFile".

I'm silly, sorry! :rofl::doesnttalk:

• Heuliez this file?

Janine könntet ihr evtl. als Erlaubte Dateiendung zum hochladen .llg und .rar hinzufügen?

Dateien

• English.zip

(309,46 kB, 171 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav