Problems with the right lighting when exporting from 3d max.

• I understand your frustration. But please remember you are dealing with people here.

That's it, what a disappointment. And it lasts from this topic: Question about the animation of the articulation.

Is that a problem right there? Not.

What is here, what is there is clearly a problem with exporting or so, which gives an error.

And the disappointment of having to deal with this problem alone.

It is very annoying to run into these issues but that is no reason to be insulting or degrading to others.

I have not insulted anyone and have not humiliated, do not be here.

You have already found another way to look at the problem, by contacting the plugin authors.

Do you really believe that they will answer? I now unfortunately do not believe.

In general, here are their contacts:

And my anger and contentment is that I have to fight this problem myself. That is, one again, as with the harmonica situation. Is that normal? Or should I go to Blender and score on this problem?

• karadamir I recommend you go to Blender and solve the problem. Like Marcel Kuhnt said it's not LOTUS team's fault for 3DSmax's horrendous export problem and bugs and 3DS Max's horrendous support/costumer support. Send me your tram and i will import it in my 3DS Max and tinker with textures. I will even download blender and import it in blender and export it just to try and solve this problem

• karadamir I recommend you go to Blender and solve the problem. Send me your tram and i will import it in my 3DS Max and tinker with textures. I will even download blender and import it in blender and export it just to try and solve this problem

Guys, going to Blender is NOT EXIT. WAKE UP. I myself can convert through Blender, but this does not solve the problem completely.

Like Marcel Kuhnt said it's not LOTUS team's fault for 3DSmax's horrendous export problem and bugs and 3DS Max's horrendous support/costumer support.

So I do not say that it is the fault of the LOTUS itself. And I say that zero information about solving this problem. In addition, it is now also confirmed that with this problem I have to SOLVE CAM.

I do not need to give advice with the transition to Blender. It's just immediately give a reason for me to finally leave this simulator. This is never the way out of these export problems.

Well, or then upgrade LOTUS, close the ability to convert models from 3D Max. Then finally kill the simulator. After that, I will say, Bravo.

• And what, I have to give you a model and that you convert through Blender? Do you really think this is the right decision?

I'm already tired of repeating that converting through Blender is not a solution.

• Than how does other OZMT18 have normal reflection and texture then?!

And you can show the pictures about what it is?

By the way, I found the answer to a partial solution to the problem.

I remembered the very beginning of the conversion of models and then my models in LOTUS were deployed. That front part looked back, and the rear - forward. And when viewing the screenshots, I noticed that the lighting there on the models is more true. But this is only a temporary solution, because obviously it lies in the export.

Why I remembered, it means that it is necessary to somehow correct the coordinates of LOTUS when importing into tools from 3d max.

• Sorry karadamir that's my fault i thought in one of your pictures the second OZMT18 had correct textures but i didn't looked at your second screenshot from different angle. Sorry :(

See?! I told you you will figure out the problem sooner or later. You just need to be calm brother. Anger and frustration will only lead to new problems :)

• Yes he should Wilson He once told me when he wakes up he goes straight to 3Ds max and his projects . This is a situation where experts and gifted people like karadamir who know how to do their hobby, they do come to a brick wall or a problem who is solvable and after short time become depressed, stressed and angry because they cant immediately solve the problem but in the end problems are solvable. Some people don't show their emotions some do. I am working on OZMT Test map nd when i come to a problem i don't show those emotions even though i get angry and annoyed but i take some time off.

Unofficial LOTUS tester

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• Sorry karadamir that's my fault i thought in one of your pictures the second OZMT18 had correct textures but i didn't looked at your second screenshot from different angle. Sorry :(

There are two OZMT-17M and one OZMT-18M was. I thought that the question was on the screenshots in Steam, which I published yesterday and today.

Yes, these models were converted by the second option. But this is not a reason to use this option all the time, so I want to achieve normal exports directly through 3D Max.

Because for me Blender creates inconvenience when exporting. I have to add the modifier "Ribs" to each model.

What I am doing now through Blender is only for the time being to have models with normal lighting. But REPEAT, this is not a solution.

karadamir maybe you should take some days off LOTUS, relax and calm down and try to solve the problems then. Then you will be not as stressed and angry than today and may have a different look on the things as today.

Yes he should Wilson He once told me when he wakes up he goes straight to 3Ds max and his projects . This is a situation where experts and gifted people like karadamir who know how to do their hobby, they do come to a brick wall or a problem who is solvable and after short time become depressed, stressed and angry because they cant immediately solve the problem but in the end problems are solvable.

Relax? Ok, I can rest. But the problem will be solved? Thanks for the advice, but I'm realistic. If you take a break from this problem, they will forget about it.

Some people don't show their emotions some do. I am working on OZMT Test map nd when i come to a problem i don't show those emotions even though i get angry and annoyed but i take some time off.

Understand, me and with the construction of the cards was angry, but these problems were solvable and almost all of the problems described in the articles.

And now take a look at people who have 3D Max. Tell me please, in the "Article" section is there anything about 3D Max?

I personally do not want to swear with you, but also understand me.

Guys, let's honestly answer, but why should I cleanly solve the problem? Answer all please. And only without "because it works through Blender".

• Convert Mesh to Editable Mesh.

Go to Utilities and select "Reset XForm"

Apply all Changes to the Mesh to be sure it worked.

As the last step before the export, i always throw the "Reset XForm" Modifier on all Meshs.

-----------------

Regarding to the things i read in this thread, i am really disappointed. I put in fact a lot of research and effort into solving the problem with the articulation of your trams. We couldn't solve this in the end, but it is definitely NOT a Bug of LOTUS. This is a fact! At the very first moment a feature works in general and does so repeatedly after, the feature is correctly implemented. It is in fact not the developers fault if someone's 3dsMax isn't working properly. You should really think about whats written here and what to write in the near future.

WE WILL MAKE SIMULATION GREAT AGAIN.

Der GT8S schneidet Linksabbieger schweißfrei.

• Convert Mesh to Editable Mesh.

Go to Utilities and select "Reset XForm"

Apply all Changes to the Mesh to be sure it worked.

As the last step before the export, i always throw the "Reset XForm" Modifier on all Meshs.

Is it possible in the future to add this to the "Articles" section? This method worked, here really thanks.

In general, why do not you write articles for users who have 3D Max?

I put in fact a lot of research and effort into solving the problem with the articulation of your trams.

I do not argue with this, but I am still upset that this problem has not been solved until the end, but simply by pushing into the fact that this can be done through Blender. Therefore, such a reaction was to the current problem.

And I have thoughts that in a situation with animation of an accordion it will be similar as with lighting. Something will be missed.

We couldn't solve this in the end, but it is definitely NOT a Bug of LOTUS. This is a fact!

The fact is a fact, everything works fine through Blender. About Blender everything is described on the forum, except for 3D Max.

But the fact that the problem with the correct export remains open.

At the very first moment a feature works in general and does so repeatedly after, the feature is correctly implemented.

But you say that the animation of an accordion works in a proper manner and even tried to solve this problem. But when I proposed one idea, you would only take the scene file from where you did the GT8 - you refused me. You just gave me an accordion in x3d, because I myself wanted to look at the structure. But after all, I have the same way as your structure did not work out.

It is in fact not the developers fault if someone's 3dsMax isn't working properly.

Clearly ... But however, the articles should not only be about Blender.

ou should really think about whats written here and what to write in the near future.

I understand what I am writing and thinking. It was you who just ran into me like that, but I just wanted to get the truth.

I will raise the question about the accordion again, wait for you to answer. Because this problem must be solved to the end, and not leave halfway.

• Good. I apologize to the LOTUS team for my anger. But you also understand that without an article for 3D Max it will be difficult to study and do something for a simulator. Yes, thanks to Julian for his help and I hope that either he or someone (if I can, I will write an article) will describe the problem. It just made me angry that in fact I had a solution to the problem. And how to do further if you have a problem now?

In general, close the topic - the problem is solved with this.

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Julian: A very small addition after all:

This method worked, here really thanks.

Yes, thanks to Julian for his help and I hope that either he or someone (if I can, I will write an article) will describe the problem.

that means in this case:

"Yeah, thank you so much Julian!!!! It's finally working!!! Thank you for your effort und your intensive research to help me for your problem!!!" (:(:(::rofl:"