How do you create a trolleybus? How to create an electric bus? Electric means of bus transport.

• I decided to create a theme on the creation of a trolleybus and an electric bus. I wanted the developers themselves to tell me how to do the right thing. And I will start my question below.

Can you tell me how to animate the barbell, please? And what should you add to the script to make it work? And will it cling to the wire? And will it cling to the wire if there are two wires?

• Please mind, that we are still at a quite early point of development of the bus module, so until now, there are some features missing for a full trolley bus support. You can see on the V6e screenshots, that we have already physics for one trolley, so we are on the right way, I think! ;-)

But of course, you can script an electric engine behavior for your bus which will later be linked to the trolley behaviour.

• Anyway, can you at least show me how you can animate the barbell? Well, what do you need to attract at least to the tram system?

And as for the trolleybus support, can you expect it at the end of January or when? I take it that the support means that as the mode of transport itself is not supported?

It just seemed to me that it is possible to convert the trolleybus and put a kind of electric motor instead of the usual one.

In general, it is possible to convert it as a bus and screw the barbell on for now?

And I'd like to hear an answer about the contact wire. You're welcome.

Thank you in advance for the feedback.

• Anyway, can you at least show me how you can animate the barbell?

Well, I could take some time to describe you the implementation for the tram trolley, but I don't know yet, which differences will be to a two line bus trolley. So it would not really help you... :-(

And as for the trolleybus support, can you expect it at the end of January or when?

Sorry, but we won't give any time information to anybody for any topic.

It just seemed to me that it is possible to convert the trolleybus and put a kind of electric motor instead of the usual one.

In general, it is possible to convert it as a bus and screw the barbell on for now?

The trolley bus will be a complete "normal" bus, so you can convert and fully animate (etc.) your trolley bus and add the trolley later, as soon as we will fill this gap. If you take a look into the ContentTool, you will see, that the tab "pantographs" is also available if you create a bus; it just won't work yet, if you would add one yet. ;-)

• Well, I could take some time to describe you the implementation for the tram trolley, but I don't know yet, which differences will be to a two line bus trolley. So it would not really help you... :-(

At least as an article you can write? Is it the same system as the tram pantograph or a little different?

• Is it the same system as the tram pantograph or a little different?

As I said, because the bus trolley is not yet implemented finally, I cannot tell you, how different it would be...

No questions, but just to find out how to animate the rod and what it needs to cling to the tram wire. Or is there a fear that if the contact wire does not need tram rails, it will not attach?

• No questions, but just to find out how to animate the rod and what it needs to cling to the tram wire.

Hmmm... I think it could be animated by two (?) rotation animations, but I does not know yet exactly.

Or is there a fear that if the contact wire does not need tram rails, it will not attach?

No, I don't think so... ;-)

• Hmmm... I think it could be animated by two (?) rotation animations, but I does not know yet exactly.

And if you animate the barbell now and put it on the tram, it will work, right?

And there's another question. Do I understand correctly that it's possible to create an electric bus already? Well, I mean, just replace the motor with an electric motor. Or you can't?

And will there be any tutorial for creating/converting buses or tire transport to LOTUS? Is it very different from rail transport? It's just that I want to convert the bus myself using the scripts that came out after buying the bus module.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

• EN:

Good afternoon. I can still write in threads where I am the author. Is it at least possible to expand the possibility?

But in general, I'm writing on the case. I want to know how to make trolleybus arrows in LOTUS? I have the source code for trolleybus arrows, but what to do and how to animate it?

RU:
  • Also, I'd like to add that you could at least add the ability to send pictures? It's on pre-moderation anyway.

• Also, I'm doing a bit of testing of the trolleybus catenary and the tram-trolleybus crossing.

https://youtu.be/oitnRwORdlk

https://youtu.be/aUcZ7GiCtoA

https://youtu.be/bEmsmBs7B6I

https://sun9-7.userapi.com/impf/_JJhBBHakCW8Vxs5RzzNOT2ER34ht92CM5QpPQ/T7L-1qRMBAg.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=de1b97070981bd54730d50a439eaa08e&type=album

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav