How can I add to PIS/FIS some strange Hungairan display texts?

• I would like to ask 1-2 thing

Firstly it is possible to make some scripts to show Budapest's some speciel display pictures, like "KOCSISZÍNBE" and "CITY TROLI" text with reverse characters ?

Secondly, how can I import those, if they are not possible?

Som of displays know this type oif texts, but some of them not.

Thirdly, How can I script the punctual date to inside displays(in year/month/day/hour/minute format)?

https://drive.google.com/open?...pzvuemIAAiV9vYcpGePdEf5wD

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Balzska () aus folgendem Grund: I hope Google Translate will not translate acumatically the text to Hungarian from English

• He asks how can he script a LED display like this, so the characters are drawn "inverse" (so the characters are black and the surrounding is lit), and how it's possible to import it in a FIS file.

• You have to get two things:

- a matrix, which supports this "effect" (our matrices don't support it)

- and a so called Special PIS Group which fits to your PIS Group and which adds information for the matrix to activate this effect.

• Sorry, but please post your text in English or in German here, otherwise we cannot give you "official" help! :-)

Sorry, Google Translate automatically translated my post and overwrited my English text. :/

You have to get two things:

- a matrix, which supports this "effect" (our matrices don't support it)

- and a so called Special PIS Group which fits to your PIS Group and which adds information for the matrix to activate this effect.

Thank you your answer.

And I would like to ask: It is possible to write the real punctual year, month and day to the displays?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav