How can I make nice ties in switches?

• So, I read the lexicon post. I don't understand this part:

"Now the sleepers are placed by constructing one (or more contiguous) line(s) along which the sleepers are to be placed - as if you would create an invisible track consisting of sleepers only. LOTUS Construction automatically adjusts the width of the newly created sleepers so that all previously selected secondary tracks fit onto them and are fastened with mounting material. In addition, the necessary slide chairs are automatically placed in areas of switch blades."

So, I don't understand, how can I put down the sleepers. Where can I put to make an orange line in the switch (similar to the lexicon's 3rd picture), because if I choose the rails in the secondary mode, I cannot open any menus with right click. I just can open a menu, if I click into the rail blades

• Where can I put to make an orange line in the switch

Click on "Tie line" on the left side of the menu, then on New after selecting a possible type of sleepers on the right side.

Greets

If I click in the line menu to the "new tile line", the Editor make this message for me.

• after selecting a possible type of sleepers on the right side

I guess you missed this part of my message. As the warning on your screen says, you have to select a flexible sleeper out of the objects listed on the right side. You have to question yourself, how should the Map Editor know, which kind of sleepers you want, if you don't tell him? ;)

• Oh, thanks, so it is clearly and it works :)

Thank you for your help. :)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav