• Hi! I found bugs with this one type of rails when they cross each other. I laid them without no problem but when they cross each other this bug appears:

Here's the name of rails i used

That's all i think! Bye for now!

• Hello Janine and Marcel Kuhnt i think i found why this bug is happening. I did a test with default tracks and the same bug happened

But when i change the quality of the tracks from Froggy rough to just Rough bug is "fixed

well mostly since there are some holes there but now that bug is gone. If you want i can make a different thread for this since this "bug" happens with any other tracks with "Froggy" quality. I hope you will put this as a bug to be fixed. Good bye for now!

"Edit" This keeps happening randomly. Idk why. ?/

• Hey

dein Hauptproblem liegt darin das die beiden kreuzenden Gleise nicht auf einer Höhe sind. Das Herzstück selbst wird zwischen beiden Höhen mittig generiert. Da wirst du eine der beiden Stränge nochmal in der Höhe an den anderen anpassen müssen damit es so aussieht wie es soll

[ENG translation]

Hey

your maijor problem is both crossing tracks are not on the same level. The heart itself is generated in the middle between the two heights. You will have to adjust the height of one of the two strands to the other so that it looks the way it should

Greets Otrivan

• Thanks for your reply Otrivan! But now my only question is why did it change back to normal when i changed the quality of rails from Froggy Rough to just Rough??

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav