Workshop content and copyright

• Hi,

I'm currently working on som content, which if it turns out good, I'll upload it to the Workshop for others to enjoy.

But I have one big concern regarding this: The textures and the copyright of content. How do I avoid any conflicts/licensing problems with textures not created by myself?

And, where do I find textures online legally for the purpose of creating LOTUS content?

If someone could point the licensing rules crystal clear, I'll appreciate it very much

Thanks in advance,

- Thor

• I dont know the rules in Dänemark...
    In germany you have to get the okay from the owner of the rights.
    Try to google it, in the internet you can find many site for free textures.

Unsere Züge fahren immer!

Deine Feuerwehr.

Master of Traffic signs

• First of all, I would say that even if there´s a strict copyright denying you to use these textures (even for non commercial use!), no one would notie it. But if you want to create your object in accordance with the law/your moral, just use "copyright free" or "copyright free for non commercial use" textures. You can simply type your desired texture e.g. Brick + copyright free/copyright free for non commercial use into google and you´ll get a ton of textures that you can use for your project. The simplest way is to create your own textures, because you´ll be the copyright owner and you´ll can do with your textures what you want.

Kind regards

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav