Very Bad Performance On 1981 Dusseldorf Map

• Hi, i bought the sim 5 days for the Dusseldorf 1981 DLC. When i want to drive i see the performance is very bad i have between 30-40 fps. I tried to make all graphics "performance" mode and it's doesnt affects the fps.

System: Windows Pro 64 bit
    GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super 8GB
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x 3.9 GHz 8 Cores
    RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
    SSD: Samsung Evo 1TB (3500MB/2500MB)
    Motherboard: MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Hey!

Yeah, the Düsseldorf DLC is quite hungry regarding performance, this is due to the massive size of the map and the fully functional vehicles. The vehicle performance will improve with the next DLC-Patch nevertheless.

LOTUS itself is still in Early-Access and the performance is the next big thing the devs are working on:

Abstimmung: Welches Feature soll als nächstes kommen?

Here are quite some performance and options experts around, i am sure somebody will find something to improve :)

WE WILL MAKE SIMULATION GREAT AGAIN.

Der GT8S schneidet Linksabbieger schweißfrei.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav