LOTUS Map Editor - Best practices (Gute Praktiken)

• :flag_gb: Hi,

I allow myself to create this subject if, among the creators of maps based on the real one there would be advice to pass on to us.

I think that there must certainly be this type of request in German except .. that not everyone necessarily speaks it.

When I speak of "good practices", it is essentially on the subject of aligning a road on a map and affixing the tram rails or road there, for example.

Can even be done on a part of the road to see an intersection in order to explain (by means of a video for example).

If my request exists, I apologize in advance.

///

:flag_ger: (Übersetzung)

Best regards / Meilleures salutations / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Abdou741

• Hello Abdou!

That's an important topic you are talking about! For that purpose, we are using the lexicon, where you can find already a few tutorials about constructing in the MapEdtior (one of them is still only in German, I added it here anyway):

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 60 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 5
    Maximum File Size: 500 kB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav