How to reverse the tram?

• Hello everyone.

I just started playing LOTUS, so I'm trying to figure things out.

When driving a bidirectional vehicle, how do you switch all controls to the other cab, and raise the other pantograph? (I'm specifically trying to use OZMT trams.)

Thank you for your time.

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Use the keys "arrow up" and "arrow down" to switch the cabin. You surely need to do some technical things in the first cabin before switching to the second one. For OZMT trams I can not tell you, what to do. karadamir will help. :)

Welcome to LOTUS btw. :)

• When driving a bidirectional vehicle, how do you switch all controls to the other cab, and raise the other pantograph? (I'm specifically trying to use OZMT trams.)

First, in the 1st cabin you have to switch off the lighting, 550 V (generator), lower the pantograph (like a lightning sign), turn the reverse to neutral position and in the mode change box (near the IBIS) change to slave (which is in the centre). And in the second cockpit similar actions in the opposite direction, then when selecting the mode you must select "single" (right button)

But I have recorded a video, maybe you will understand it that way.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav