[solved]Road marking spline acting weird

• Salut community,

This problem has persisted for some time now, whenever I'm laying new markings.

My street level is at Z=0, and the marking is Z=0.002. As shown on the two images, it sort of "cuts off", depending on the viewing angle and distance:

Settings of the spline:

Initially, I thought it had something to do with incorrectly laid subgrades, since I have an older map section with the same problem, where the subgrades and tracks are placed wrong.

However, the position shown on the pictures is from AFTER I learned to place and adjust tracks and subgrades correctly, so something else must be going on.

Anyone got any idea?

-Thor

• Please try to shorten the length of the splines (5-10m or less, you can use :splinecut:, then you mustn't delete the spline). Hopefully this helps a little bit. If I am not wrong it is easier for splines to fit better to the terrain height and slope, when they are not too long.

• thor2950

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Road marking spline acting weird“ zu „[solved]Road marking spline acting weird“ geändert.
  • The problem was the curb spline; somehow I placed it without :snapZ: activated. The terrain then went over the marking. Redoing the curb solved the problem. :giggle:

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav