With this patch we say goodbye due to a small patch summer break until August. For support and hotfixes we are of course still here.
- Simulation: In the route overview, the special characters are also listed if the route has one.
- Simulation: The first destination is entered in the route overview if the route has no stops.
- MapEditor: Singleplayer maps can now be converted into multiplayer maps. The following applies: Maps with DEM are reserved on the Fictional Planet and are visible in the overview from now on. Later on they can be selected, loaded and driven on in the multiplayer together with other Planet maps. Maps without DEM can also be converted, but are only playable as an individual map in the multiplayer. Have fun!
- MapEditor: MP maps may overlap now - so everyone can reserve a map whereever he wants to.
- MapEditor - Bugfix: Problems when changing tile reservations
- ContentTool - FIS: When editing stops / destinations no permanent update after each character
- ContentTool - Bugfix: With special FIS files there was sometimes no save prompt
- Content: Stevens PIS updated
- Content: Vegetation update from Florian