Pricing Question

• Hello, I have a question about the price policy LOTUS. Previously, it was said that the game itself will be free, but the modules will have to be purchased separately. So, what can a player do in the game without modules, and can a developer check mods on a game without modules? And when LOTUS in Steam will be free?

• You only can buy LOTUS with a Module

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• So, if I want only Streets Of LOTUS, I still have to buy Rails Of LOTUS with the game itself?

No, as soon as Streets Of LOTUS is available you can Buy Rails Of LOTUS with the game itself OR Streets Of LOTUS with the game itself :)

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• The game is always connected with a modul. You cannot divide it or download it separately.

• As I understand there will be 3 editions of the game with different modules and 3 modules as DLC's?

Yes :( It's problem for poor family like us :( money from job <1000€ and everything go to banks etc.

<SIGNATURE>

EUcreepemineCZ (CZ)

Speaking: CZ/EN

steamcommunity.com/id/EUcreepemineCZ/

</SIGNATURE>

• No. If you want 'Streets' only, you buy 'Streets' and that is all. Editor is inclusive.

• Modules will be added as DLC? Or new module - a new game in steam?

(PS: sorry for my english)

There will be 3 bundles (game + module) and if you have game, you'll buy it like DLC

<SIGNATURE>

EUcreepemineCZ (CZ)

Speaking: CZ/EN

steamcommunity.com/id/EUcreepemineCZ/

</SIGNATURE>