The second bogyes does not turn.

• So I did with it (only while one on two axes), but there was no animation. That's the question was. If you need a video, I can do it.

And on the three questions that I wrote above, do you know the answer or do the developers themselves only know?

• I don't know the answers to your other questions, the lexicon German vehicle cookbook is empty on pantographs

For glass, this German article mentions glass: material-empfehlungen. Maybe Google translate can help you

And of course hope one of the developers finds time to help:)

• About 1: make extra animations, like in the picture I sent and attach the wheels to that animation

Here RailCar is the normal start, renamed. Under that I added a Bogie twice, each with 2 Axles

Well, I made this animation, but the wheels do not spin. That is, I did this way (https://pp.userapi.com/c848524…447/8775c/J1zO1JhCPEY.jpg). I'm just asking how to make the wheels spin?

Each vogue has two axles with wheels, right? So you make two axles per bogie.

And yes, for each axle you add the corresponding bogie index and also 0 for the first wheel or 1 for the second wheel as axle index

I certainly did so for one animation on two axes, but still they do not rotate. Or should it be on each axis?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav