Where do you assign a keyboard key?

• I'm assuming under the "hot keys" tab in the settings of the game, there's an "add" button. But for now it seems to be greyed out.

• I don't think it's available for the moment, but I can't be completely certain! The button is not available for me to press at least :)

• In your script, the new event has to be inclueded in the "PUBLIC_BUTTONS"-Section Scripting system and then you have to start LOTUS, load a game with your vehicle and then you go into the options menu. Now you will find the long list of every event, this vehicle support and there you should find also your event! :-)

Thanks, so if I call a new public button called "buzzer" for example, where do I set what key it uses, or would I have to call it like "W" for the w key? I am used to C# and using KeyDown function. For example.. if (e.KeyCode == Keys.Enter) It is setting that key to Enter. How would I do the equivalent in LOTUS?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav