My question before buying

• Hi everyone. How are you? I am planing to buy LOTUS until the end of this week or probably over the weekend so I hope someone or one of the developers can tell me some few small things before i buy. OK my first and main question is: After i buy this game ( yes i know about updates and patches ) and in the future this game becomes full product not just early access do i have to buy it again or do i keep the game plus tram modul as bought? ( I know i am a guy who wants everything to be perfect when it comes with money) Second question: I have a 64 bit PC and i know that LOTUS doesn't have a 64 bit support yet. My question is when i buy the game and install it will i be able to run it without any problems? Third and not so important: when will the passenger update come out?

OK that's it for now. I hope you will help me out with this no matter how stupid it sounds. I can't understand German fully so i hope you will read and help me out with these questions. Thanks in advance ^^

Best regards

Holms96

Unofficial LOTUS tester

• Holms96

Changed the title of the thread from “My question before buying thingy.....yeah” to “My question before buying”.
  • After i buy this game ( yes i know about updates and patches ) and in the future this game becomes full product not just early access do i have to buy it again or do i keep the game plus tram modul as bought

You keep the game and the module and will not have to buy it again when we leave EA state. :)

I have a 64 bit PC and i know that LOTUS doesn't have a 64 bit support yet. My question is when i buy the game and install it will i be able to run it without any problems?

In terms of a 32 bit application on a 64 bit system LOTUS will not cause any problems.

• That was really fast ^^OK thank you so much miss. I wish you the best of luck in the future development of the game ^^

Unofficial LOTUS tester

• At the moment the game (with normal shadows) runs a bit like OMSI.

By that I mean I have 50-60fps in OMSI on an optimized map, and here in LOTUS I have around the same with shadows, medium-high settings, on a not-so-built-in map (regardless the tram). There're maps which make much less fps, even under 30fps, but I hope that's due to the fact those maps use a lot of trees, which are not that optimized at the moment. Also I have to mention the game doesn't have any AI at the moment.

Of course I have to mention that there're way less error messages, I only got a few ones, unlike in OMSI (feiler bei f... for no particular reason at all).

If you have a decent computer, you won't have much problems with the graphics (by decent I mean something like at least an older i5 4 core processor and a GPU with at least 1 or 2GB of VRAM).