Coupling problem: bug maybe?

• I discovered that the couples of my tram went missing (well, technically I found out this a few weeks ago, but forgot it).

If I add the models of the coupling to the animation of the coupling (coupling type animation), they just simply doesn't appear in LOTUS. If I don't select them to the animation, they don't disappear, though they don't move then.

I don't have any visiblity variables on them, only the coupling animation (which is parented to the coupling settings in General options).

I have absolutely no idea what can possible cause this. If I couple this tram with the GTN (I know it's not really realistic :P ) I get another interesting issue:

(I don't know if this is a bug maybe, or I made up something, that's why I opened this thread here)

• My only problem is that this setup worked until a few weeks ago. Then, maybe after a path (I don't remember unfortunately), it went like this.

I checked the scripts and the settings (animations, general settings), but I didn't find anything:

(E stands for front, H stands for back, so csatlas_E refers to the front coupling, and csatlas_H refers to the coupling at the back.)

• Hmm, you set the coupling animation as parent animation - that's not the idea ;-)

The parent animation is the animation of that part, at which the coupling is mounted (e.g. if you have multi-car vehicles). But it seems that you set the coupling animation itself as parent animation, so you mounted the coupling at itself! ;-)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav