Support network contact / contact network.

• I did not hear the answer, but I'll duplicate it here.

I have a question, where in content-tools to make binding for a clamp for a contact wire?

And is it possible in the future for objects (object menu / property) in the map editor to add a line about altitude changes? Just if you change the height through Z, then the object itself disappears. And this is a bit wrong.

• Kira Thank. Help out again)

I updated the supports, that is, I installed the attachment and it works with the default wire. That's cool.

It turns out that the GT6N has a maximum pantograph height of 5.5 m. Guys, you have to do even higher, because the limit is 6.0 or 7.0 meters. But mostly 6.0 meters.

• Guys, I ran into such a problem. For some reason, when exporting two different objects, but almost with similar names - the game exports only the final name?

The name of these objects is "RTL1-KS_fixt" and "RTrL1-KS_fixt", but why the content-tools export them with the name like "fixt". What could be the problem?

Screen:

• By default the *.lct file always has the name of the folder in which the *.lob file is located, so if the folder is always named "fixt" then a container with that name will be created anyways. You always have to save and edit the objects in a folder with a unique name, so that the containers are named correctly and unique.

• Just a little question on following up on whts said above. What will happen when you ahve an container (lct) from an other author which accidently has the same name? Or en object (.lob) inside another conatiner with same filename.?

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• So let's continue.

I have now tried to convert the contact network for the trolleybus to the "catenary" category. Faced with the fact that the wires were higher clamps. I did not understand what to change / change. What should be done?

https://pp.userapi.com/c849224…67/111260/1GwI0xQoqpE.jpg
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849224…67/11126a/X0Tnawx2a2E.jpg
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849224…67/111274/GF_Pdtu3eI8.jpg
    https://pp.userapi.com/c849224…67/11127e/jgZSl0jrrrc.jpg

I also noticed that some line is visible from the back ... Well, for some reason, in the content tool, the wires are in a turn, and not straight.

https://pp.userapi.com/c846020…67/181a19/SEo3O44qyMY.jpg

By default the *.lct file always has the name of the folder in which the *.lob file is located, so if the folder is always named "fixt" then a container with that name will be created anyways. You always have to save and edit the objects in a folder with a unique name, so that the containers are named correctly and unique.

Well thank you. But of course, it’s still wrong that it names the folder name.

• jor[D]1 In near future, it shouldn't be a problem anymore. There was an similar error with a font file a few days ago and in this thread you can find the following

Ich habe für den nächsten Patch eine entsprechende Funktion herausgenommen, sodass es fortan egal ist, ob zwei inhaltlich unterschiedliche Container, die in unterschiedlichen Verzeichnissen liegen, denselben Dateinamen haben.

Poorly translated it means that for the next patch he removed a function, so that it does not matter whether two different containers, which are in different directories, have the same file name.

karadamir

Well, I don't think so, because you can put as many objects in a container as you like. You do not have to create a single container for each object.

In my opinion, the best way would be for a single folder to contain all the catenary objects that you want to publish in the workshop.

• Kira
    I did the separation by type of transport and type, as I will have different types of supports and suspensions.

By the way, do you know how to solve the problem with the height of the contact wire? I just took off 4 pictures above.

• I did the separation by type of transport and type, as I will have different types of supports and suspensions.

Ok, that makes sense.

By the way, do you know how to solve the problem with the height of the contact wire? I just took off 4 pictures above.

I'm not that 3ds max expert but you may have to export it at a height level of 0 (z=0) and a starting point of y=0 (or x=0??/).

• We continue.

Today I converted the spline stretch and loaded it into the "Spline" category, but I didn’t like how it joins (attach) to the pin of the contact network. Either the beginning appeared in another place, or it twisted immediately, or it did not join at the other connection point. Bottom line, I had to load the spline extensions into the "Catenary" category and everything was okay attached (attach).

In this regard, the question is, is it possible in the future to refine the category of "Catenary" to separate the wires from the stretch marks?

• No, did not use. I somehow did not particularly learn what these tools mean. I understand that this is intended for direct splines?

EDIT1: Thanks, Marcel!

• I continue to export and experiment with the contact network. I noticed that for some reason the contact network of the connection is not always and the pantograph either goes down or goes up. What could be the problem? The fact that I badly connected them? It just looks like it connected everything well.

https://pp.userapi.com/c846419…66/18173b/zqSZOZQdx0k.jpg - here is a pantograph on the passage of the latch jumped up and then fell.(вот здесь пантограф по прохождению фиксатора скакнул верх и потом опустился.)

• By the way, I did not tell how I made the clamps, or rather the points of attachment. I took a good experience from the game Trainz, where the contact was attached to the fixtures for the contact wire or for stretch marks. Made two points for the contact wire and two points for stretch marks. But I ran into such a problem (Apparently, this is the problem and what I described in post number 17) that I need to draw a wire between two points. In this regard, the question is, is it possible somehow in the content tools to make the contact wire from the catenary already between 0 and 1 “connection point”?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav