When creating an object in the category "Row house" get out errors

• When I converted the house yesterday, I got errors and notifications when exporting. Tell me what to do?

• - 1.: If you don't have an explicit collision mesh, LOTUS will use a box around the whole object. In your case, this is sufficient! ;-)

- 2.: If you don't define doors, LOTUS people cannot enter or leave your building, if they would like to do it... ;-)

- 3.: LOTUS has problems to generate the 2D shape of your building... perhaps it is any kind of unconventional build at the ground floor.

• - 1.: If you don't have an explicit collision mesh, LOTUS will use a box around the whole object. In your case, this is sufficient! ;-)

Is there an article on how to do this collision grid? And I understand that it is designed so that people and cars do not drive through buildings?

- 2.: If you don't define doors, LOTUS people cannot enter or leave your building, if they would like to do it... ;-)

That is, it turns out that in LOTUS people will literally live in a residential building? Or then what's the door for? And what about the stopping pavilions?

- 3.: LOTUS has problems to generate the 2D shape of your building... perhaps it is any kind of unconventional build at the ground floor.

Well, yes, the lowest part of the building, it is made a little inward, since it is the foundation and in reality it is also done.

Judging by the fact that in the game this building did not suffer changes - in fact, you can ignore this error?

• - 1: No, not yet. You just have to click onto a mesh and then...

But you don't have to, if it is just a box! ;-)

- 2: We don't know, how far we will go with the simulation of the pedestrians; but the buildings will generate traffic demand and then the people can go to and from the building.

-3.: Yes, you can. You can switch off the footprint generation of this object if you go into the footprint dialog (via the General Options tab on the left hand side).

• In general, thanks. In the meantime, yes, I do at home in the form of boxes without entrails.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav